Primary Job Tasks
- Manual dexterity to use tools and factory machines.
- Stamina to remain on feet for most of the shift.
- Time management is helpful in organizing work and finishing it on schedule.
- Complete several tasks in one shift.
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Clean equipment, keep manufacturing areas free of debris and dirt.
- Set out or put away tools.
- Follow instructions from supervisor to operate machines.
- Hold or supply materials.
- Ability to lift 30lbs repeatedly
- Complete assigned paperwork
- Complete tasks assigned by supervisor
- Load and unload product from machines or assembly lines.
- Adhere to all G and G Peppers, LLC policies, rules and regulations, including GMP’s and safety.
- Responsible to report any food safety and quality issues to management.
Education and Experience
- Must be able to understand and carry out basic instructions while performing manual labor related tasks.
- Must be able to successfully use basic math, writing, and reading skills necessary to complete the required paperwork and projects.
- Reports to: Plant Production Supervisor
- Status: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift; subject to change
Additional Skills \ Preferences
- Able to work well with others
- Good communication skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Willingness to learn and operate multiple pieces of equipment throughout the production area.
- Detail oriented
- On the job training regarding the operating equipment, work processes, quality standards and safety procedures related to the position.