Primary Job Tasks
- Operate forklift according to required safety standards.
- Stage orders, moves materials to \ from warehouse(s)\ production line \ packaging station, etc.
- Load\Unload semi trucks picking up or dropping off.
- Remove used materials such as pallets, empty barrels, trash bins from production\packaging\warehouse areas.
- Organizational skills\ability to keep the warehouse properly organized.
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Adhere to all G and G Peppers, LLC policies, rules and regulations, including GMP’s and safety.
- Responsible to report any food safety and quality issues to management.
- Complete assigned paperwork
- Maintain clean work area (warehouses) and forklift by picking up trash, sweeping the floor, wiping down the forklift and equipment as needed.
Education and Experience
- Must be able to successfully use basic math and writing skills to accurately track product inventory for production needs
- Must be able to operate the forklift in a safe efficient manner by abiding by the plant and company rules and regulations for warehousing, shipping, and general forklift operations.
- Must be able to pass the forklift training period through written and driving test.
- Reports to: Assigned Supervisor
- Status: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift; subject to change
Additional Skills Preferences
- Good communication skills
- Organized \ Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task